Welcome to my Shop! Anyone Can Draw in Ten Sessions Learning to Use Your Right Brain...
Welcome to my Shop!
Paperback: 66 pages
Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.2 x 10 inches
Drawing is an acquired skill, not a talent — anyone can learn to draw! All you need is a pencil, a piece of paper, and the willingness to tap into your passion for creating something of your own. Anyone Can Draw in 10 Sessions offers you skill building exercises that retrain your brain and your drawing hand.
With Linda Laforge as your guide, you’ll learn the secrets of seeing what’s right in front of you, and have fun along the way. Inside you’ll:
• See historical proof that anyone Really Can Learn to Draw!
• Discover how your own brain has been messing up your drawing
• Learn how to trick your brain into drawing what you see through proven skill building exercises
• Gain time-tested tips, techniques, and step-by-step tutorials for drawing, using all of the Elements of Art, drawing Perspective, Contour Drawing and Measuring your objects to draw accurately
• Learn to Draw what interests you, and how to find your own expression on paper
• Get a Bonus Chapter showing you how to Draw using the Grid Method
• Receive, as an added and continued bonus, feedback and help in your journey as an artist through an online drawing group and the author In just 2 hours a week for 10 weeks, you can learn to draw anything from the world around you.
This is a full intensive workshop in a book. It’s time to embark on your creative journey. Pick up your pencil and begin today!
We Be Dragons
An Empowering Colouring Book for Adults & Kids
Paperback: 56 pages
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 0.1 x 11 inches
A Colouring Book, to Inspire you to Embrace your Inner Dragon and Take Back Your World Almost 30 original dragon illustrations and celtic dragon designs to help you embrace your inner dragon. Our world is upside-down at the moment. This book of dragons can inspire you to find peaceful moments and creative solutions through the meditative practice of colouring. Colouring is good for those struggling with dementia and alzheimers, high blood pressure and high anxiety. It’s also a great way to focus the mind and release stress through a meditative state of focus. It’s also fun! Add colour any way you like, using crayons, pencil crayons, markers or paint. Have fun with patterns and texture, shading and blending. This is YOUR masterpiece.
Check out Linda’s dystopian sci-fi novel!
Ashes. a girl. a baby. a mass extermination.
Paperback: 204 pages
Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.5 x 7.8 inches
Emily Baker wakes in the hospital after miraculously surviving a bizarre car accident to discover she’s lost everything, including the love of her life. She meets Dr. Norrell, an odd scientist with personal hygiene issues and severe social impairment, who shows a strange interest in her. While facing the stresses of recuperation and financial burden, she discovers she’s pregnant and the sinister being is growing way too quickly. The only thing she is certain of – the doctor is connected. His story calls into question her spiritual and religious beliefs while her strangely vivid dreams all warn her of the dangerous and untouchable Dr. Norrell.