Paperback: 66 pages
Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.2 x 10 inches
Drawing is an acquired skill, not a talent — anyone can learn to draw! All you need is a pencil, a piece of paper, and the willingness to tap into your passion for creating something of your own. Anyone Can Draw in 10 Sessions offers you skill building exercises that retrain your brain and your drawing hand.
With Linda Laforge as your guide, you’ll learn the secrets of seeing what’s right in front of you, and have fun along the way. Inside you’ll:
• See historical proof that anyone Really Can Learn to Draw!
• Discover how your own brain has been messing up your drawing
• Learn how to trick your brain into drawing what you see through proven skill building exercises
• Gain time-tested tips, techniques, and step-by-step tutorials for drawing, using all of the Elements of Art, drawing Perspective, Contour Drawing and Measuring your objects to draw accurately
• Learn to Draw what interests you, and how to find your own expression on paper
• Get a Bonus Chapter showing you how to Draw using the Grid Method
• Receive, as an added and continued bonus, feedback and help in your journey as an artist through an online drawing group and the author In just 2 hours a week for 10 weeks, you can learn to draw anything from the world around you.
This is a full intensive workshop in a book. It’s time to embark on your creative journey. Pick up your pencil and begin today!